Thursday, August 14, 2008

Beautiful Dreamer



Beautiful Dreamer


As I walk down the stairs after taking my shower, I notice you lying down on the couch. You look very beautiful and peaceful as I walk up and gaze over your beautiful body while you are sleeping so peacefully. You lay there so comfortably in your soft silk pajamas with a slight little smile as you sleep.

You are so beautiful I cannot resist the temptation to kiss your sweet delicious neck. As I kiss you, a smile fills your face. I step back and look over you, as I am overwhelmed with the unbelievable beauty.

I walk over to the fireplace and put on another couple of logs as to make sure that you stay warm as you rest. The heat of the fireplace is comfortable and warm and feels good on my skin as I am only wearing a towel wrapped around my waist. As I stand and look back, I hear soft murmurs of moaning coming from you as you sleep. As I walk closer and gaze over you once again, I notice you are moving very erotically as if having a very sensual dream.

I become immediately aroused as I watch you dreaming and am overwhelmed with my desire to touch you. I quietly sit next to you on the couch as I notice your head turn side to side with the pleasure of the dream. I stroke my hands through your soft and beautiful hair. I notice this has a positive reaction as your legs begin to move up and down while you lay there so sexy. I bend down to kiss the skin of your naval as it is slightly revealed between the pajama top and bottoms. I immediately feel the heat of the sweetness between your legs, as I get closer.

As you sleep, I notice your face is still full with passion and fully engulfed in this fantastic dream of which you are still experiencing. I gently caress my hands against the soft skin of your face and then down your neck. My touches seem to continually stimulate your dream, so I move my hands down your legs, and begin to caress in a very gentle stroking manner. As I watch your lips open with joy and your tongue slowly licking your lips, I can tell that you are in complete ecstasy.

As I can see the wetness of your excitement through the pajama bottoms, I slowly insert my hand down inside your pants towards the sweetness between your legs. As I softly run my fingers over the soft moist wetness, you become even more excited in the dream. I slowly put my finger inside of you, gently moving it inside and out slowly stroking your soft sweet clitoris.

As I see you, my beautiful lady, filled with passion, I lean up to kiss your wonderful neck as I continue to try and bring you to an orgasm while you sleep. I can feel your breathing grow stronger as I move slightly faster, gently twitching my finger while inside of you.

I unbutton the top two buttons of your very sexy pajamas as to reveal the skin of your beautiful breasts. As I continue to stroke the sweetness between your legs with one hand, I lean down to kiss the skin of your breasts. You gasp with pleasure as I expose your breast and nuzzle on your hardened beautiful nipples.

As the passion in my own body is overwhelmed with your pleasures, it is all I can do to maintain the towel still wrapped around me and fully ravage your incredibly gorgeous body. Suddenly as your body begins to move with even more passion, I hear you cry out in moans of pleasure as I feel your body quiver.

Very slowly, you open your eyes in awe that I am sitting next to you with my hands still touching you. You smile and the beauty of eyes brightens the room and sends shivers of passion though my body. As you look down, you see my own arousal, very noticeably even with the towel still wrapped around me.

You wrap your arms around me and pull me in so that I may taste your luscious lips. I can still feel the passion in you as our tongues probe the wetness of each other’s mouths. As we continue to passionately kiss, I climb over top of your body as you wrap your legs around my own.

As we kiss, I stroke my hands once again down the softness of your sweet beautiful hair. With your legs still firmly wrapped around me, I can feel the softness of your hands run down my back and pull me in even tighter against your body. Feeling your body dampened from the sweet glaze covering your body, I move my kisses down your neck and inside the pajamas that I have already unbuttoned.

I fully unbutton the pajama top completely as I continue to kiss and nuzzle your soft succulent breasts. I can feel your hands reach down as to unwrap the towel from my passion filled body. I am now completely naked as I continue my kisses to your breasts and gently nuzzle on your sweet delicious nipples as I stroke the softness of your waist with my hand. I can feel your hand run down my skin and firmly grasping my huge erect penis in your fingers. My body quivers as I continue to kiss your breasts, moving up and down your naval areas ever so passionately. Your delightful strokes of passion make my penis throb with pleasure as I gasp for air in a state of ecstasy.

I lean back for a moment as to lift you so that I can remove your pajama top from your body. With the top of the pajamas fully removed, I begin to leave light kisses down your arms, up your shoulders, your neck and back down your lovely breasts.

I firmly cup your breasts with my hand and squeeze them soft and tenderly as I continue to kiss down your naval. I crawl back just a little as to lift your knees so that I may reach down and remove your pajama bottoms.

Now kissing your legs starting with the foot and working slowly down your legs, I continue to leave soft wet kisses as my hands graze against the softness of your legs following my kisses.

With your silky panties still on, I gently spread your legs just a bit as to graze my tongue along the edges where it meets your tender skin. I gently rub my nose against the wetness of your panties directly over your hot delicious sweetness between your legs.

My kisses slowly work their way back up your naval area to your breasts. Kissing and sucking your nipples, my hands work their way down your legs and back into the edges of your panties. I continue to kiss and tenderly bite your nipples as my fingers slowly probe their way inside to the sweetness once again.

With my hands inside your panties, I caress my finger against your hot moist clitoris. Moving my kisses back up to your neck and towards your face, we once again share passionate kisses as my hand continues to stroke the sweetness between your legs. As your hands reach down again to grasp my huge throbbing penis again, I insert my finger inside of you stroking it inside and out ever so tender.

As we both fondle each other sensually, our tongues probe each other’s mouths very passionately. My kisses move away from your mouth and to your face, up to your ears leaving soft breaths of air. I feel the passion in your body as I continue to caress inside and out of your very wet sweet pussy.

I move my kisses once again down your neck, to each shoulder, and down across your breasts. I continue to work my kisses down lower and eventually have my head between your legs. I gently reach my hands around you as to lift you slightly as I remove your panties from your body.

Now with both of us completely naked, I gently move my face down between your legs and begin to lick your very wet clitoris and inside of your delicious vagina. As I feel your legs move up and down with excitement and your hands gently stroke my head and my ears, I continue to lick in all directions over your delicious hot wet sweetness.

As I feel your body quiver while you begin to have another orgasm, I move my fingers inside of you as I continue to lick your clitoris. Your moans of passion feel the room and are almost enough to make me have an orgasm of my own even without yet being inside of you. Even after your orgasm is over, I continue for a long period of time to lick and taste the beautiful wetness of your sweetness between those beautiful legs.

As I feel your body again begin to tense and your legs tighten against my head, I pull them away and gently open your legs while kneeling between them. I move down closer to you as I feel you pull me into your body and my huge erect penis very slowly makes contact with your blazing hot and drenched vagina.

I very gently move my penis inside of you a tiny bit at a time allowing you to adapt to its overwhelming size. As my penis makes full penetration inside of you, I lean down to kiss your sweet wonderful mouth. Once again, we continue to taste each other’s lips and probe each other’s mouths with our tongues.

While passionately kissing each other, I thrust myself inside and out of you, at first very slowly and gradually going faster and faster as I feel the passion take over each of our bodies. Holding myself up with one hand, I use the other hand to reach down and tightly grasp your breast as I continue thrusting myself inside you, all the while still sharing very passionate kisses.

Our hearts pound strongly and in sync as our souls unite. I feel your body tighten once again and your moans become louder. I am aroused to my peak and we both have very breath taking orgasms. Our moans of passion feel the room as we both cry out with pure feelings of joy and pleasure.

We continue to kiss very passionately as we hold each other so tightly while are bodies have time to rest. After resting for only a short period, all the while still buried in each other’s heat, we continue to make love for hours upon hours through the day.

We both will rest with complete satisfaction as we gaze into each other’s eyes in awe of the wonderful experience of which we have just shared. We fall a sleep in each other’s arms as we are both completely relaxed as there seems to be nothing else in the world that matters while we are together.


Author Michael © copyright

No comments: