Friday, August 8, 2008

Delightful Chocolaty Sex


My girl went to a sex toy party and she bought some markers filled with chocolate. I didn't think I was into all that stuff, but let me tell you what happened. A fantasy gone wild. My girl calls me on the phone, she tells me she has a surprise for me and asks me to come over and where something sexy she says. My mind begins to wonder what's going on. I go to my room and look through some clothes. I find some blue silky boxers to put on and a white tank top. Under the boxers I put on a G-string that shows my well rounded sexy ass off. I throw on a hoody and off I go to my girls house, excited waiting in anticipation of what's to come.

I arrive at her apartment. Candles were lit about the room, soft sexy music playing in the background. I sit on the couch waiting for her to come out. I look over to my left and she is walking out from the hallway. I see her silhouette, her hair flowing down off her shoulders and a sexy cover up but the way the light was accenting her from the candles it looked like a see threw negligee. I see white panties and a white bra under the flowing gown. She looks beautiful. She walks over to me and takes me by the hand and leads me to the coffee table. We sit down in front of it and she had a drink there for us to share. There were other things on the coffee table, to my surprise was part of the delight that was about to happen.

She took a bottle off the table and poured oil into her hand; she got behind me and started massaging my back, arms, and neck. Her fingers felt awesome touching me everywhere. She kissed me on the top of my head. She laid me down on the floor with my back up. She slips off my tank top exposing my back. She massages my back slightly touching me sending tingly sensations throughout my body. She dribbles oil down my thighs and down my calves. Massaging my thighs, applying pressure as she slides her hands down my legs. She squeezes my calves and releases. She lifts my calf up and places my foot to her mouth. Her tongue, gliding down the bottom of my foot and back to my toes, makes me excited. Her mouth wraps around my big toe as she sucks on it. Her tongue licking my toe and down to the next till she has sucked on every toe. She lets her tongue slide to the other foot and places her mouth around that big toe and to each toe on that foot. Her hands are touching my calves and thighs, feeling very excited and tingly all over.

She reaches over to the table and takes what looks like a huge pen off of it. She is twisting off the cap. She tells me to lick her where she makes paths with the chocolate. I agreed "mmmm" yummy. She takes the pen and starts at her foot and makes a line of chocolate all the way up her leg and stops just short of her sweet pussy. I place my tongue on her foot and begin licking the chocolate off her body, sliding my tongue up her leg to her thigh just short of her pussy. She starts the next line of chocolate on the other leg and this time I follow as she glides the chocolate on, constantly looking into her eyes, wondering where she will take me. She glides the chocolate around her belly button and up between her round breasts and circles each one and adds extra on her nipples for me to eat. I slid my tongue around her belly button and kept on licking and sucking her skin taking every drop of chocolate off her body. I swiped my tongue in one swoop around her breast and she inhaled slightly holding her breath in anticipation of me sucking her nipple. I smeared the chocolate with my tongue and wrapped my mouth around her nipple and began to suck, lick and nibble her breast and nipple. I was so excited and her body was moving to my licks and nibbles of her tits. She loved it. I went for the second one and I am out of control. The chocolate is smearing all over her breasts and my face. I love licking her all up. The sweet moans coming from her lips.

I roll her onto her stomach and I take the chocolate and begin making my own paths down her back and onto her sweet sexy ass. I rub the chocolate all over her skin with my hands and I lower my face onto her back, barely licking her skin, shoulder to shoulder and down the middle of her back. I can't wait till I get to that sweet smelling ass of hers. My tongue licking all over her ass, nibbling it and sucking on it and spreading her cheeks to get to her sweet hole that I am about to put my tongue into. I slide my tongue down her crack and push my tongue into her asshole and she grasps for air and pushes her ass into my face wanting more lickings and lashings with my tongue. She gets on her knees so I can get more of that ass and insert my tongue in and out sucking and licking her hole. I take my tongue and slide it all the way up her back and kiss her neck on each side pushing my body onto hers. I roll her over so I can kiss her sweet sugar lips sucking, teasing her tongue.

She lays me back and takes the chocolate and makes a path to my member that is hard as a rock throbbing for that wet pussy. She licks the chocolate from my chest and my nipples, nibbling and sucking all the chocolate from off my body. Her tongue slides down my chest around my belly button and to my throbbing cock. Her lips wrap around the head and she lashes it with her tongue and licks all the chocolate off my rock hard cock in circular motions. It feels awesome and sticky tingly. She goes for my ass and I lose control. I want to fuck her so badly. She is pushing her tongue into my ass. I just want to scream it feels so good. She licks her fingers and inserts one into my ass, pushing it in and out and tickling my insides. She took a toy from the table and begins to gently put it in my ass as she is sucking my cock. I can't believe how good that feels I am about to bust. I told her I am about to cum and she stops, taking out the toy slowly.

I roll her on top of me and I talk dirty to her "ride my cock, cum all over my dick, baby." She plays with her clit as she rides my cock. She gets up and barely inserts the head moving up and down on it slowly filling her pussy deeper with my dick. She reaches back and takes my balls into her hands. She slips her finger into my ass and I scream "cum all over my dick". I roll her over and I get on top of her and I really fuck her hard. I want her to cum, I'm pushing it in and out, shoving it in, pulling it back out fast in deeper and deeper, holding it inside her and I bounce all over her as fast as I can and She screams "fuck me harder, make me cum." She takes her finger and plays with her clit as I pump her up. I scream "you make me cum so good, I'm cumming, cum baby cum all over this dick of yours." She explodes all over me and I scream "that's right baby cum, cum, cum on your dick." I cum all over her, our bodies sliding over each other. I kiss her passionately on her sexy lips. I tell her that was awesome and "I enjoyed you Immensely." She kisses me on my cheek and lightly on my lips telling me she did.

No comments: