Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sexual Attractions

I am at work behind the register and a beautiful black man walks up to my register. He looks into my eyes and sees the desire. He smiles and at that moment, I am lying on my back on the belt. He slides down my pants and slips my panties to the side leans down, spreads my hot pussy apart and licks my clit. He sucks and licks me till I am moaning. He lifts his head from my pussy and leans into my lips kissing me. He reaches down between my legs and grasps my pussy. He takes his large finger and slips it inside of me. I moan even more and ask him for more. He takes me to ecstasy and stops, not allowing me to cum but to feel really good. He turns on the belt and slides me down to the bagging area. I reach for his bulge in his pants and grasp his hard cock, wanting and wishing I had it in me. He takes me by the hand and helps me out of the bagging area. As I walk back to my standing area, he slaps me on the ass and says "Thank you, have a nice day."

I continue ringing up the items in front of me as I come back to reality. Working here I see many men and women who are hot. I see couples together teasing and playing with each other; they are the best and make my day. One couple in particular comes in and they are so funny. They tease each other all through the store and they always come to my line. We laugh and joke around. At that moment, he is lying on the belt. His girl and I are taking off his clothes and he is grinning ear to ear looking back at us. I unzip his pants and expose his cock. He wasn't wearing any undies at all. She rolls him onto his side and I put his rock hard cock into my mouth. She spreads his legs and licks his balls and ass, pushing her tongue into his ass. I am pumping on his cock wildly. I tease the head of his cock with my wet slippery tongue.

She leans forward and kisses me and she wraps her lips around his cock and I wrap mine around his cock and we slide our mouths up and down on his hard long cock. He is moaning wildly ready to explode. I run the tips of my fingers around his belly button and up to his nipples. She slides her fingers all over his back and down to his ass and she slips her finger into his ass and he explodes all over both our faces. I take his cum on my face and rub it into my face and I lick it off my hands. She walks over to me and we lick the rest off each other's face. She kisses me and he gets off the belt. He slips his pants up over his ass and zips them up. He leans into me, gives me a light kiss on the lips. They walk out the store hand in hand and say to me, "Thanks Have a great day!"

Wow this day is awesome, time is flying by as I continue ringing up items placed before me. To make this day even more exciting, when I went on my break, I got my discreet vibe and inserted it into my wet sweet pussy. The remote is in my pocket and it's rather quiet. All the noise going on in the store, no one will notice when it's turned on. I continued to take customers over a period of a couple of hours. I was waiting for my next fantasy to happen, looking for someone to catch my eye that will send me into oblivion. I looked down the row of registers and there are two younger ladies working who were flirting with another employee, basically throwing themselves at him. He was flirting with both. He liked both of them. We were rather slow at this time. I watched them and their reactions with one another. I saw them putting their hands all over his body. He was walking backwards like he wanted to deny them, yet wanting them.

They took his clothes off him. They were touching him everywhere with their fingers. She pushed him down on the ground and she placed her foot upon his chest and asked him, "You want this? Huh! Do you?' This was getting good. She had on a skirt so she slipped off her panties and tossed them onto his face. She reached down for her panties and rubbed them into his face and asked him, "Does it smell nice, you like that, don't you?" She placed one leg on either side of his head and lowered her pussy down onto his face. She told him, "shut up and lick this pussy." She grabbed hold of his hair and shaking his head from side to side and up and down to feel more of the sensations he was sending throughout her body. "You wanted me, now make me cum!" she said a little louder. The second girl was undoing his pants. His cock was so hard when she got it out of his pants. His cock was standing straight up into the air. She slipped her panties off and lifted her skirt. She played with her pussy a bit before she lowered herself down onto his cock.

The lady getting her pussy sucked, she turned her body around to face the other girl. Still getting her pussy licked and played with. He is so into her. He is putting his fingers into her pussy and licking and sucking on her clit. She is moaning and she reaches out to the lady riding on his cock. They were holding each other and kissing one another. They played and sucked on each other's tits. She was bouncing up and down all over his dick, she was about to squirt her sweet juices all over his cock. She wraps her arms around Jill and she screamed out with delight as she explodes her sweet juices all over his dick. She gets up and they trade places. Jill sits on his dick and Cherrie sits on his face. He gets to lick all her sweet juices from her pussy. Jill rides his cock like crazy. Bouncing her body up and down and rocking her clit on top of his dick. She explodes into ecstasy; Cherrie explodes all over his mouth, rubbing her pussy all over his face. The two of them are screaming with delight.

They both get off him and now it's his turn to cum. They both place their mouths on either side of his dick. They slide their mouths up and down his shaft. He is so turned on he is slapping their asses. They are alternating going up and down. This man is in heaven. Jill straddles his stomach so she can get more of his cock into her mouth. She lashes his head of his dick with her tongue. He is moaning wildly. Cherrie takes her hands and massages his balls and ass. She squeezes his dick at the base while Jill's head is bobbing up and down on his dick. He grabs Jill and he yells "Damn girl, I am cumming, fuck yeah, damn." He squirts his load into her mouth and face. Cherrie places her mouth onto Jills as she shares his cum with her. They kiss each other. They get off him and lean into him and kiss him softly on his cheeks and each one gives him an individual passionate kiss on his lips.

I heard someone say, "Hello are you going to wait on me?" I shook my head and said, "I am sorry I was someplace else." He said, "I know, and I won't ask you where you were." I laughed, thanked him and told him to have a great day. Only an hour away to going home and this has been an exciting day for me. It always goes fast when I have these sexual attractions to brighten up my day and work is so much more fun. I get quite busy for a time. I am closing the store tonight. The night crew will be heading in and I can't wait to tease them. I usually do, but they don't take me serious. Sam and Ty are my favorites, they are fun to tease. I have something special for the both of them when they get here.

The guys come walking in. They clock in and then begin locking doors and I shut down my register and close it out. I start teasing them and I tell them what I seen today. They were intrigued by it all. They told me it was very sexy. I told them come on get up on the belt. Ty was game he got up on the belt and I told Sam to hit the button and make it go forward then backwards and see how fast he could make it go. I was so damn horny. I wanted them to be horny also. Maybe get in on some action between the two of them and me. Ty is moving back and forth it was funny to watch him. I get up on the belt and take his pants off him and throw them onto the next register. I am on the part that is not moving, so when I open my mouth his dick goes into my mouth and back out again. Sam was laughing yet with that little voice he was enjoying watching Ty's dick go in and out my mouth.

Sam wants up on the belt with me and Ty begins moving the belt back and forth and watching Sam's cock go in and out my mouth. Ty was getting really excited looking at Sam's cock. I invited Ty over close to us so he was in touching distance of all the action going on. I was getting into sucking on Sam's cock and he really seemed to enjoy it. Ty reaches up and he is lightly rubbing Sam's legs and I got excited over that. I thought hmm, what else would excite the hell out of me, watching these two guys? Sam didn't seem to mind that Ty was touching him. I wanted to sit on Sam's cock and I wanted Ty's cock in my ass. I just wanted to watch what happened between the two guys. They touched each other's arms sliding them up and down. Sam's cock felt good in my pussy. Ty got behind Sam touching and feeling his ass. He caressed Sam's balls. I could feel his hands slightly touching me as he continued to play with Sam's cock and balls. Ty's cock was hard. He slowly slid his cock into Sam's ass. Sam was pumping me good. In and out and Ty was pumping Sam's ass grasping his sides.

I turned over so Sam could put that cock of his into my ass. It was me, then Sam then Ty all fucking each other in the ass. I was bent over playing with my clit and turned on the vibe still inside of me vibrating and I know that Sam could feel those vibrations on his cock. I couldn't see all what they were doing to each other. I know it was feeling good by all the moaning that was going on. Sam reached down under me and took my breasts in his hands, playing with them and pinching my nipples. Sam and Ty traded places with each other. Sam was fucking Ty's ass good and he was moaning and trembling, I sucked and tongue lashed the head of his cock. I slowly slid away from them and watched them fuck each other. I never experienced this before and it turned me on. I played with myself watching them, Sam screamed with pleasure as he exploded into Ty's ass. I exploded watching their expressions. Sam got in front of Ty and sucked on his cock until Ty exploded into his mouth. I exploded again cumming hard, shaking and trembling. Sam walked over to me and placed his mouth on my pussy licking it clean and making me cum again.

He was so sexy and sexual. I was feeling so good. I heard a loud pounding on the belt and hands grabbing me from behind. I jumped and screamed. "Yelling you two guys scarred me." Sam and Ty snuck up behind me to scare me, laughing their asses off. Ty said, "All clear you can go home." Sam said, "Where were you?" I said, "I will never tell."

No comments: