Monday, September 29, 2008

A Sensual Seductive Evening



A Sensual Seductive Evening

The candles were burning and the music playing softly in the background as she walked into the room. She came over to me, with her sexy seductive walk. She leaned forward and gently kissed my lips. Wanting her so badly, I reached for her. She stepped back saying, “not yet my love the best is yet to come.” I couldn't stand it much longer, she now was moving and swaying her body to the music as she looked deep into my eyes. She slowly started to remove her clothes. She looked so yummy and my mouth dropped wide open. Taking her finger she slid it between her legs spreading her pussy lips at the same time saying, "I'm so wet and juicy, would you like to taste me?" She moved towards me placing her wet finger into my waiting hungry mouth. I sucked and licked every drop of her sweet juices from her yummy finger wanting more.

When he placed my finger into his mouth and he licked and sucked those juices off of my fingers, he made "mmmm" slurping sounds. He took his hand and slipped his finger inside of me, wanting more of my sweet juices. So hot, so sexy! I grasped for air, he turns me on so bad. I continued to dance for him, taking my clothing off one piece at a time. I bent over him showing him my ass, as I stuck my finger inside my asshole. I turned rather quickly to see the look on his face, priceless, his tongue sticking out of his mouth staring at me with desire and lust in his eyes. I danced around him, teasing and playing with him. I pulled out the chair and led him to it and sat him down.

I lifted my leg over his facing away from him, sitting on his lap grinding my body against his. He reached his arms around me and placed my breasts into the palms of his hands. They were trembling with excitement. I took my hands and placed them on his, slowly sliding them down my sides, lightly touching my stomach and down to my hot sweet pussy. He grasped my thighs and spread them open. He took his finger and pushed it inside of me, "you’re so wet for me baby, I want to fuck you," he said, in his deep sexy voice.

I just can't seem to get enough of her. I crave her day and night. She is the passion that sets my soul on fire. Gently lifting her from my lap, I embrace her so tight against me and start kissing her "Sweet Sugar Lips." I hear her moan and we become engulfed in each other’s passionate kisses. I want her more and more now, thinking about how wet and juicy her pussy is getting. I slid my hand between her thighs, and she opens them even wider for me. My hand finds her pussy wetter and her sweet juices running down between her legs. I don't want to waste one single drop.

Taking her by the hand, I lead her to the bedroom and pushed her back onto the bed. I say, “baby! I'm going to eat your pussy like I have never done before. I want every inch of you, every drop of you,” and without hesitation she lifts and spreads her legs wide for me and says, “eat this pussy it’s all yours.” All that’s on my mind is how yummy she will taste. She looks so sexy laying in front of me with her legs spread wide. I can see her sweet juices running down to her ass hole that’s there for the taking. I begin to lick and suck on her pussy. She is moving, moaning, pressing and sliding her wet pussy against my hungry mouth. Her pussy tastes so good to me. She yelled out loud, "eat your pussy baby let me feed you, swallow every drop of me.” Those words have turned me on so much. I slide my tongue down to her tight asshole licking it, spreading it with my fingers. Hungrily, I start pushing my tongue inside her ass fucking it. In and out, deeper and deeper now as she lets out a loud moan, my dick becomes harder than it has ever been before.

I was screaming and moaning just wanting him to fuck me good and hard. His touches, his tongue were all electrifying and I wanted more of him. He turned me over so that my ass was up in the air having access to my sweet pussy and my juicy asshole he wanted to lick and suck on. I saw that his dick was really hard and standing at attention. I asked him “fuck me” and he just shook his head no. He reached for the dildo that was lying on the floor and placed it in my mouth and told me to get it wet for him. I put that dick in my mouth getting it all wet. He grasped the dildo and began to push it slowly into my pussy as he was licking and sucking on my asshole. He continued to push his tongue in and out of me. He was bobbing his head up and down making that long tongue of his go wildly in and out my ass.

I was moaning and cumming one after the other. I looked back at him and I said, “fuck me in my ass baby, you make that feel so good with your tongue. I want your hard cock in my ass.” He reached for me and leaned down kissing me intensely with passion. His hands were shaking, his lips trembling, that big hard dick of his was hungry for my ass.

The passion of her kisses was driving me wild and seeing that thick long dildo sliding in and out of her sweet juicy pussy was unbearable. When she said those words, "I want your hard cock in my ass" let me know at that moment, my Sweet Sugar lips had given her body to me completely, like no other woman before. The love we share and the bond that keeps our love alive is so strong. I could feel cum building up inside my balls, just waiting to explode inside of her. The pleasure I got from spreading her ass with my fingers and licking it, sucking on it almost made me cum, but I had to hold back saving it all for my baby.

The room seemed like it was spinning now. My body was on fire as I kissed her lips and once again she took me to another level. I wanted my cum inside her, not only her mouth, but her pussy and that nice ass of hers too. I sat her up on the bed holding my hard dick in my hand. She knew what I wanted and started sucking my throbbing dick, licking my balls, and then before I knew it I felt her finger rubbing against my asshole. She then took my dick deep inside her mouth and at that moment she slipped her finger deep inside my ass. I let out a loud moan as my baby probed my ass. The pleasures and sensations she was giving me were unbelievable. I wanted more, and she knew it.

His body, his passion, his tasty cock and his yummy ass was more than I could take. I couldn’t breathe; I was floating in the clouds somewhere. His cock going in and out my mouth, my finger inside his asshole, finger-fucking him and his body trembling and him pumping my mouth with his dick, I was excited as hell. I wanted him to fuck me in my ass before he exploded all that hot cum inside my mouth. I slowed down the pace, sucking on his hard erect cock. I slipped my finger out of his asshole. I let his dick slide out of my mouth. I caressed his balls and licked them placing them gently in my mouth. He grabbed my hair and yelled, “I want to fuck you, I want you so bad, I just can’t take no more.” I yelled back at him “fuck me in my ass, baby!! Come on and fuck me in my ass.” “Lick my asshole, get it slippery and wet.”

I stood up to turn around and he grasped my face and he kissed me deeply, passionately and said to me “I love you, are you sure?” and my response, shaking my head yes, giving him another kiss slipping my tongue inside his mouth. I turned and leaned over the arm of the couch, the position was right, a perfect fit. He bent down and licked my asshole; he picked up the lube and spread it over the head of his cock that couldn’t possibly get any harder. He began to tap my ass with his dick. He slid the head down between my crack and he spread open my ass cheeks exposing my lightly brown asshole. He backed up a little to let the head of his hard cock fall right to the opening.

He was caressing my ass cheeks and sliding his hands up my back tickling with his fingertips. I wanted him inside of me so bad. I began to push back on his cock. The head is slipping inside my opening. It felt a little tight, but I kept pushing back on him. He said, “that’s right baby, come on.” He let me take control. I reached down between my legs and played with my clit. It was feeling awesome. I was rubbing my clit faster and faster. I was about to cum. He reached his hand down and stuck his two fingers into my pussy and I exploded into ecstasy. As I came, I pushed onto his dick and the head entered my asshole. He continued finger fucking my pussy as I played with my clit. I was pushing back on his dick and till my ass swallowed up his cock. He yelled out and was moaning. His voice trembling and I could feel his body shaking.

I could hardly speak as she started fucking her cock harder, finding the strength I said with my voice still trembling, “fuck your dick baby, fuck it good and hard.” Her tight asshole wrapped even tighter around my hard cock. I could feel the contractions coming from her asshole as she was having waves and waves of pleasure. Her moaning became louder and louder as she rubbed her clit even harder and faster for me now. Her pussy was dripping sweet juices all over my hand as I began finger fucking her pussy deeper. I wanted to taste those sweet juices and slipped my fingers out of her and placed them into my mouth. Greedily, licking and sucking every last drop of her juices off of my fingers and hand. I'm sure she knew what I was doing from the loud sucking and slurping sounds I was making, but I still wanted more.

Looking around I saw one of her favorite toys lying next to the couch and almost out of my reach, but I managed to pick it up with my other hand. Her ass still pounding hard against me taking every inch of me in, what a hell of a fuck, I was thinking. I wanted that toy inside her juicy pussy so bad, just the thought of both of her yummy holes being fucked at the same time, “mmmmm”. Without her knowing that I had the toy in my hand, I slid it down to her pussy where she was still rubbing that hot clit. When she felt the vibrations from it, I said, ”baby fuck your pussy with that toy like you never fucked it before” and before I could say another word she had grabbed it, slipped it deep inside her hungry waiting pussy, and let out a loud yell, "O my God."

My cock was throbbing deep inside her hot tight ass. I looked down and all I could see was that sweet ass of hers shaking every time she pounded it on my cock and balls. That’s one sight I'll never ever forget. We were in one hell of a fucking frenzy, as my hands grabbed her ass cheeks pulling her back as she pushed back harder and faster with every stroke, and at the same time she was sliding her toy in and out of her wet pussy. I could feel the vibrations travel from the inside her pussy to the inside of her ass, and onto my cock. The only thing I could say out loud when I felt that was "DAMN!"

I couldn’t move, I couldn’t speak, and I couldn’t breathe. I never experienced or felt the things before I was feeling at that moment. Our bodies pounding on each other, the sensations filling our bodies, we were going into oblivion. The ultimate feelings, I couldn’t put into words. The love we shared with intensity as our bodies cradled each other. Capturing every sensational touching of our skin getting closer to orgasm, we both trying to hang on, not wanting to lose the sensations, hungrily savoring every moment we shared.

He slowly pulled his cock out of my ass and dropped the toy to the floor. He rolled me over and looked into my eyes. He bent down and gave me such a passionate kiss eagerly wanting to fuck me in my pussy. He reached for my hand and lifted me up. I stood and he led me to the bedroom. He laid me back on the bed and he literally crawled into the bed and on top of my body. I spread my legs open for him to get to my hot juicy pussy that wanted his cock deep inside, sending me over the edge to orgasm. I looked into his eyes and said, “Fuck me baby, give me all you have.” His hands on the mattress lifting his self up off me, yet his cock deep inside fucking my pussy.

Our bodies slapping onto each other, I wrapped my legs around his body and he slowed down the pace. He shoved his cock inside of me hard then a pause, harder and pause. He let me feel every inch of his thick dick inside my pussy. Every hard push, when he shoved his cock into me, I moaned and grasped for air. I knew he was going to cum and I was going to squirt my sweet juices all over his dick. In and out of my pussy, his dick is so hard. He rammed his dick back into me and he held it there for another moment, his head fell forward and I grasped his ass cheeks with my hands, pulled him hard into me and he pulled back. I pulled him into me harder, holding his ass tightly into my body. I was moaning with screams of delight. I said, “Baby! are you ready?” I screamed. “Cum with me, I am cumming for you.”

I could feel her hot, wet, tight pussy squeezing and milking my hard cock deep inside of her. I knew she was only seconds away from cumming for me. One last time she said," I am cumming for you." There was no turning back this time as we began one last hard pounding, fuck frenzy. Cumming together, she was squirting her sweet juices on my dick and I exploded my hot load deep inside of her hot wet pussy. We looked deeply in each other’s eyes with so much love and passion collapsing into each other’s arms, feeling as "one," and, as if we could read each other’s minds, we said at the same time,

"WHAT A FUCK!"

Author’s: Jeralynn and JED © Copyright

No comments: